We thank our customers for their patronage. At this time we need to remind customers that we enforce our policies in order to maintain consistency and customer expectations. Please be aware that our policies are consistent with industry standards in general. Policies may be revised from time to time and will be updated on this site accordingly:
1) A twenty-four hour cancellation policy is in place for all escape rooms. Inclement weather and power outages at the facility will be the only exceptions.
2) If you are late for your Escape Room experience, your time will still start as scheduled. You will have your remaining time to play once you arrive.
3) If you appear intoxicated you will not be allowed entry into the escape room and will forfeit your admission fees.
4) Any deliberate damage caused by patrons to our rooms will be billed directly to the person causing the damage. The person will also forfeit admission fees and will be expected to leave our facility.
5) No pictures or recordings are allowed in the escape rooms
Group discounts apply only to groups of 20 or more attending at the same time on weekdays Monday to Friday between the hours of 9 – 4 p.m.
Military discounts are for individual military personnel (active or retired) who can provide photo I.D.
With these policies our goal is to ensure that our customers have an enjoyable time and know the general rules while management maintains consistency in enforcing the rules.